Junior Project Manager (m/f)
with positive charisma, dedication and team spirit.
FCS Fair Computer Systems GmbH, successful on the market since 1999, is an owner-managed, German system and consulting company specializing in the realization of innovative high-end software. Our young and dynamic company currently employs 40 people. We are one of the largest providers of IT management solutions for medium-sized businesses with over 600 customers. In our business division at fcsdrive we develop European web portals and data warehouses for the automotive industry. The development of mobile solutions is also a focus of our work. Large international automobile manufacturers belong to our clientele.
- Contact person for international customers with the aim of supporting you in your requirements analysis and product-specific inquiries
- Collaboration in project teams within the scope of development projects and coordination of product-specific country adaptations
- Analysis of complex problems and error messages as well as the limitation of possible error sources
- Interface between our customers and our development department and support through your detailed analyses
- Documentation of concepts and solutions in JIRA and Confluence
- Involvement in the introduction of new features and processes, responsibility for test phases, customizing and acceptance for the productive implementation of applications
- Successfully completed studies in business administration, media informatics or comparable professional and technical training
- A quick grasp of complex facts and conceptual skills
- Analytical, creative and problem-solving competence
- Above-average commitment and friendly and goal-oriented dealings with customers
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Driving license class B (passenger car)
What we offer:
- A secure workplace in a modern company in the growth segment of IT solutions
- Challenging tasks and an interesting environment
- An attractive remuneration
- Flat hierarchies and career opportunities
- An excellent working atmosphere in a young team
The location is our business division at fcsdrive in Eltville am Rhein.
Then we look forward to your meaningful application documents incl. Starting date and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org