Trainee/ working student (m/f) in software development
FCS Fair Computer Systems GmbH, successful on the market since 1999, is an owner-managed, German system and consulting company specializing in the realization of innovative high-end software. Our young and dynamic company currently employs 40 people. We develop European web portals and data warehouses for the automotive industry. The development of mobile solutions is also a focus of our work. Large international automobile manufacturers belong to our clientele. Furthermore, we are one of the largest providers of IT management solutions for medium-sized businesses with over 500 customers.
To strengthen our automotive team we are looking for a
Trainee/ Working student in software development
who fits well with us with positive charisma, commitment and team spirit.
As part of a team, you will develop software applications for specific areas of IT management. These include IT Inventory, Software License Management and User Helpdesk. You will also support our team in the development of solutions for the automotive industry.
Take the opportunity and gain valuable professional experience in a young team. Our growth offers you opportunities for personal development. In addition to an attractive and modern workplace, we offer an excellent working atmosphere.
Ideally, you are a student of computer science or business informatics or a comparable course of studies.
- First experiences in the development of web applications with ASP.NET or
- First experiences in the development of desktop applications with .NET or .NET.
- First experiences in the development of mobile applications (iOS or Android)
- First experiences in C# and Visual Studio
- Interest in the design of business applications
- Independent working methods and high-quality standards
- Result and service-oriented
- Good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
Are you looking forward to software development in a dynamic team? Then apply now!
The location is our headquarters in Nuremberg.
Please send us your informative documents with start date and desired salary.